Areas of Expertise

  • Wills and Trusts
  • Probate Estates
  • Guardianship
  • Divorce
  • Modification of child support and visitation
  • Child support contempt
  • Paternity
  • Private adoptions


I will discuss your estate and assist you in making decisions necessary to draft your will.  If someone in your family has passed, I will assist you in the probate of a will or the establishment of an administration if the deceased had no will.  If a family member is unable to handle his/her own affairs, I will assist you in determining if a guardianship is necessary.

I am available to assist you with filing a divorce proceeding or assisting you with problems that may have arisen since your divorce, including modifying current child support or visitation, filing child support contempt or representing you if you are behind in paying your child support.  If paternity is an issue, I will assist you in filing the necessary petition to establish paternity and the rights of the parents.